Tuesday, August 12, 2008

BUGS BEWARE

I confess that I'm just not a bug/arachnid person. Ants, spiders, mosquitoes, creepy-crawlies of any kind- I'm just not a fan.

But the absolute number ONE bug on my hit list is the fly.

Flies. Why???!!!!! They are doing us no good, they're contributing in NO WAY. They're landing on poop, hovering around garbages, flying in buzzy circles around our heads, flying into computer monitors like the COMPLETE morons they are, and then suddenly I'M the bad guy when I pull out the swatter and take aim. I've had more than one person tell me I should gently help it outside to preserve it's life.

REALLY?
To all those I've offended, I offer this: "HA-HA-HA."

I'm going to kill those bug-eyed little buggers and I'm NOT going to feel bad about it. They came in MY house, ruined MY dinner, and they are going to pay.

I mean really...it's not as if I just go around outside snatching the poor things out of their habitat and kill them. We're talking about MY space, MY home, MY choice.

So bugs beware: ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK. This woman is going to play dirty.

No comments: